If you have any nutrition related worries or queries, please get in touch and I’d be happy to talk with you in more detail about what you are looking for. I cover a wide range of nutrition topics, including but not limited to:
- Weight loss and weight management
- Bariatric surgery (weight loss surgery)*
- Heart health (cholesterol, blood pressure)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Insulin resistance or impaired glucose tolerance (IGT)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Weight gain and nutritional support
- Nutrition in older people
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Coeliac disease
- Bowel problems (Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, constipation and diarrhoea)
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Cooking skills
- Family meals (weaning and ‘fussy eaters’)
- Preconception and pregnancy
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Nutrient deficiencies (e.g iron deficiency anaemia)
*different consultation fees apply. Please contact me for more information.
What to expect
An initial consultation is a ‘get to know each other’ conversation. As well as your diet and medical history, we are likely to cover things such as your work, your family, any other health conditions and generally how well you feel in various aspects of your life. I am guided by you, and if there is anything that you do not want to discuss at that time, we won’t. For me, getting a good understanding of your situation the first few times we meet means that what we talk about going forward is more relevant, and that the goals we set and work we do is more likely to work for you.
Review appointments offer you a chance to talk through how you think things are going, reflect on your progress and explore where you might like to go next. We can also discuss any concerns or questions you may have.
*In some cases, I will request that you complete a food diary prior to your appointment.
Initial appointment (approx. 60 minutes): £85 – includes initial appointment and a 15 minute telephone review appointment.
Review appointments (approx. 30 minutes): £50
Package of 4 review appointments: £180
Package of 8 review appointments: £340
At present, all appointments are done via Skype. It is possible to have review appointments via phone if desired.
For your convenience, home visits can be arranged within certain areas of Gloucestershire. For more information please email me.
Should you need to cancel your appointment, I require at least 24 hours notice. If appointments are cancelled with less than 12 hours notice, or you do not attend, you may be subject to a fee.
If you are thinking about an appointment but are unsure or have any queries, get in touch and I’ll call you back for a friendly chat.