These are fantastic; versatile, so easy to make AND they taste incredibly naughty but are oh-so-good! One of your 5-a-day, a great source of protein and oats to keep those hunger pangs at bay!
Teaspoon of cinnamon
Two tablespoons of oats
1. Whisk the two eggs in a bowl big enough to hold all the ingredients.
2. Slice the banana into the eggs and mash with a fork, masher or blender. Make sure both ingredients are well combined.
3. Add the cinnamon and oats and whisk until you have a smooth mixture.
4. Heat some oil in a pan (I use spray oil – you need very little) and add a small amount of mixture to the pan. (*TIP: Pour mixture slowly to keep a circle shape*)
5. Cook on a low-medium heat til the pancake is solid enough for you to flip it (around 2-3 minutes per side).
6. Keep going until you run out of mixture and top with whatever your preference!
If you have a sweet tooth, try making them with a ripe or overripe banana, these taste naturally sweeter and you won’t need any added sugar.
My favourite topping is low fat natural yoghurt and fresh fruit (making it 2 of your 5-a-day!). This morning it was blueberries!
Do let me know what you think!
I love receiving your pictures of my recipes, thank you!